Allied Hole Plug, Polycarbonate, conduit opening 3-1/2", hole diameter range 4.0 - 4.250", includes gasket, dark gray (ANSI 61), UL Type 1, 3R, 4, 4X and 12
- Self-centering, anti-rotational design for fast and easy one person plug assembly
- No tools required for tightening
- Molded polycarbonate with neoprene/EPDM gasket
- For use with wall thicknesses from 16 gauge through 1/4"
- For use with all metallic and non metallic enclosure materials
- Low profile interior nut and exterior plug saves valuable panel space
- Capable of sealing holes ranging in size from 1/2" to 4-3/4"
- RAL 7035 and ANSI 61 colors available to match most standard enclosures
- UL Type 1, 3R, 4, 4X, and 12